Help on Tracker warranty service

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your response to my original post. Dave, that's pretty crazy about all their screwups. Here's one even better: On the day of purchase closure and pickup of my boat, I get home to realize that Paul's never took possesion of my down payment check. Considered saying nothing but thought they would catch it eventually so I called them immediately. May take you up on your phone call offer, can relate other stories as well.

Scott, for right now that is the course I'm following...polite, polite, polite but insistent. I'll consider your suggestion of Ohio Marine if I don't get satisfaction in the very near future.

Thanks again

Rick

Update: It seems that someone brought this post to the attention of the Tracker service dept. I was quite pleasantly surprised to receive a personal call from Mr. Nathan Long who obtained my phone number from my dealer. He took the time to explain that Tracker appreciated my business and apologized for the delay in correcting the situation. He "professionally" abstained from putting the blame for the delay on either the "dealer" or Tracker and indicated that the repair had been authorized and personally got the ball rolling for me. Just after getting off the phone from him I receive a call from my dealer. My boat is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow morning to go to a Tracker approved weld shop in Cincinnatti. He put me at ease by assuring me that this shop does excellent work. I want to thank Mr. Long for taking the time to personally address my situation. Saugeyes and muskies beware, it want be long now.

Rick

Thats good to hear. I am glad Tracker stepped uo and came out swinging for you. Sounds like improvements have been made with customer service.

Donnie

I though I would put my two cents in on this conversation. I have purchased three Nito boats from Paul's Marine and I cant say enough about their service and the way I have been treated. I am a tournament bass angler and they have always went out of there weay to make sure anythng I needed fixed was done in a timley mannor. You have to remember that Nitro and Tracker make the boats and there are times when they have issues (but all boat manufactures have issues don't think Tracker and Nitro stand alone). My thoughts are if you are having problem with Paul's Marine and not getting the answer you want why not speak with Jerry Paul and let him try to help !

Back