Help needed !!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Not trying to start a war, just honest experiences. I am getting a little tired of carpet, and boat waxing. The older I get, the less I like it. I am considering buying an alum. boat. Several builders offer bass models without carpet. AlumaCraft, Xpress, to name a few. I had a flat years ago, and it was o.k.. Some folks in my area say I am nuts. They say the alum. gets real hot, and it will bother the grandkids. Others say I should not get one because of the ride. I now have a 160TF with a 90 Merc. It looks like it just came out of the showroom, 1995 model. I had the carpet replaced last year, by a pro. He used Ranger carpet. Talk me into keeping it, or buyiny alum.

Thanks,

Bubby:)

If its paid for KEEP IT! But then again there are some good deals on the used boat market these days.....

Glass is better! :)

Okay...

Want to explore the world of "what-ifs" in Aluminum boats...

Look no further than the link provided... Talk to them, they will build whatever you want in an aluminum bassboat... Looks like a flat boat, but can have a modified V-bow and a V-hull all the way back. The best part, built like a tank, bulletproof!
http://www.clarkboats.com/durasport.html

Latest posts

Back