Help Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I went fishing today with my grandson. He caught a 7lb. bass, in a catch and release pond. I would like to have a repro done for him. Who is the best? I saw a few but they really didn't look very good.

Thanks,

Bubby:)

I wish I could help Bubby but I've never had one done. You should have a lot of them down where you are I would think?

I hope you find someone decent that does a good job. I don't know how old your Grandson is but a seven-pounder for him is amazing.

I hope everything works out ok and tell him congratulations!

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy, thank you very much. My Grandson is soon to be 9. We lost several businesses since the hurricane. I am hoping someone had one done and was happy with it.

Bubby:)

I have a guy here in VA that does "exceptional" work. Actually paints every scale by hand. I just haven't had the fish pics to have him do the repro!!:lol::lol: My suggestion is that you look at their work in person...that's the only way you know.

TOXIC

Bubby,

I had an 8lb bass done for my wife by BPS back in 97. It still looks as good as the day we got it and I'm real happy with it. Good luck. I can post a pic if you want?

Jim

I have 4 over 10 on the wall and a 13.6. Looked at the reps. but could never see one that has the same detail as the skin mount. If that's the only one you have on the wall it would probably never be an issue?

Latest posts

Back