help for new member

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just became aware of this site. Spent the last hour reading all the posts. From what I understand, there are actually Tracker reps that post here. If so, how can I obtain an owners/maintenance manual for a 2000 Trailstar single axel trailer that came with the purchase of my 2000 Targa 18' WT Allweld. Previous boat did not have surge brakes, so I'm an idiot when it comes to maintenance/care of brakes and wheel bearings dealing with surge brakes. Also, is anyone familiar with the Liqui-lube hubs. Called the company and they indicated I had to use a micrometer to measure the spindles for ordering the right model #. Don't have a micrometer, was wondering if someone knows the correct model # Liqui-lube hub for this trailer from experience. Also was wanting to get Mercury 125hp 2 stroke maintenance manual. OK, that's about it for my wish list. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Rick

Rick,

Look up Doug Patillo in the member list for the state of MO. He works for tracker and he writes many of the manuals.

I haven't seen him post here in a long time but if you look up his member profile you can find his e-mail address and contact him directly.

Marke

I didn't receive any kind of owners manual for my Trailstar trailer, and the boat owners manual was generic - not specific to my boat model/year. Auto manufacturers have spoiled us by producing very specific owners handbooks, and I imagine that the cost of doing so for boats is fairly substantial.

Here in Missouri, we can go to the local AutoZone and rent specialty tools like micrometers. You might want to ask around locally to see if any parts stores will do the same.

MO

welcome to the site, I got a new tracker package this year and also did not recieve any trailer info...

however...

this is a fantastic source of information about tracker/nitro boats and fishing...

just don't ask about g**** vs t**, or j***nuts

ooops

Thanks for the link Sam. 35 bucks will be well spent. Plan on keeping the motor for quite some time. Marke, I dropped Doug Patillo a line. Thank you too. Steve and MOFish, I'll let you know if a trailer manual is available when I hear from Doug. Thanks guys.

Rick

Well, Doug already got back to me. He was very helpful and indicated that he would soon be posting a trailer manual in his library section of this website. Even said he'd look into the Liqui-lube issue. Now that's service!

Rick

Good Afternoon everyone: I am in the process of producing new and updated owners manuals for all of our boat models, but this is going to take some time. The following manuals have been completed and updated with boat specific information:

Astro Deck Boat Owners Manual Part # 103020

Astro Runabout Boat Owners Manual Part # 103019

Tahoe Deck Boat Owners Manual Part # 98959

Tahoe Runabout Boat Owners Manual Part # 68648

Avalanche Owners Manual Part # 110081

Tundra Owners Manual Part # 110447

These manuals can be ordered from any Tracker Marine Dealer....including Bass Pro Shops.

Included in all of the new updated manuals is a section on the trailer. While we do not produce a seperate manual for the trailer, I have tried to put enough information in the boat owners manual about the trailers. For anyone interested in the trailer section, I have put a copy of the trailer section in my library. The section is from the Tahoe Owners Manual, but the trailer information is the same for most of our trailers...so hopefully this will help some of you.

You're a Good Man, Doug Patillo!

How's the baby doing these days?!!?

Thanks Doug. You are truley a resource that we can always count on. I don't know how we could thank you enough.

Marke

If there is a problem with the file, I will have to wait until Monday to fix it and will reload it sometime that afternoon...sorry!

Me: My daughter is doing great and is getting big...hard to believe she will be a year old in November.

Doug - good to hear from you again. Hope for the day when the corporate harness on you is loosened up and you can post more on the site. I remember waaaayyyy back when you used to do it and I thought it was one of the best things on the site then........

david....

Back