Helmets vs Facemasks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blair Allen

Reaction score
Anyone tried these FishHedz facemasks from Save Phace? Tried them on at the show at the Classic this past summer. Interested in opinions from people who use them instead of the people that sell sold them at the classic.

I own a helmet, I tried the fishhez face mask and i thought the price was a little high. I bought my helmet for 65 and the face mask was over a hundred. I will stick with the helmet for the cost and the storage isnot an issue for me.

mike

Fish Hedz ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! A helmet constricts your vision!!! Wel worth the Price!!!!!!!!!! WE get nasty rain storms out here in the winter!!

Mark

I just wrap up in my 100 mph jacket.

I know a guy who uses a paintball mask, has anyone ever tried this? how does it work?

Motorcycle helmet all the way! I have never thought they restrict my vision, as I always where one also when on bike, and use one in cold and rain on boat.

I use the hood from my raingear wrapped up tight and a pair of ski or motocross goggles. Its alwayhs woorked well for me even in torurnaments where ive been fishing in a snowstorm.

Helmets are dangerous,..if they fill up with water and you're incapacitated,....you drown!

Back