Hello

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voicebugler

Reaction score
Hello to the group. I'm a new member, so wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rob. I live in Idaho and It's been dumping snow here. It only makes sense that my wife and I just ordered a new Tracker Pro Guide V-175 Combo. 😉

The next few weeks will hopefully bring the thaw and blue skies. I'll be growing increasingly anxious to take delivery and get back on the water for another boating and fishing season.

Anyone able to offer up experience with this boat is greatly welcome. I'll definitely be asking some questions over time.

Rob.

Hello Rob. I recently purchased a 175 combo myself and I too hail from Idaho. My snow blower actually got some work this week. Welcome!

I'm located in Charleston SC. If anyone is looking for a great deal on a 2018 V175 Combo, let me know. It comes with the tracker cover and bimini top. Has the 115hp Merc with less than 25 hours. I have the 8 year extended transferrable warranty on it. Just don't use it and too many hobbies.

Latest posts

Back