hello to all

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Ron! I have a PT-185 also. If you need any help or advice you've come to the right place. I'm no expert but feel free to e me if you have any questions.

Harpo

You picked a great site to join. People here are well informed and more than willing to be helpful. Also learned alot from them. Anyway WELCOME ABOARD!

Welcome aboard, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We have a wealth of information within this site.

Welcome Ron - Now we need more information! What year is that 185? You married? Kids? What do you do for a living? Ford? Chevy? Dodge? Kia???

Welcome to the best darn internet site there is!!

Trep

Ron, remember no matter what these guys say TIN is best :*) try not to go to the dark side

Welcome to the ELITE tin crew here at NTOWS! I live just north of Dayton and a proud 185 owner too!!! Just let me know if I can be of assistance:)

TEE

Keep the "Crackin" Glass jokes to a minimum please!!!!

Welcome Ron, there's a vast pool of knowledge here on this site.

Buzz

Ron,

Always good to have another member. Just remember, like any family, we occsionally throw things - but hardly ever hit anyone!

Tex

Welcome! Try not to worry about those glass guys, we just humour them mostly. Now those Ranger perverts are a different story...LOL!

Rich D

Back