Hello, Monday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooops, forgot about the food coma syndrome, lol.

Good Morning Folks,

We're moving slow here this mornning, to much food and play yesterday. I've been having a ball with th grandkids. Our newest one is 5 months and I just met her for the first time Friday, she has barely left my side since. We have become buddies, she likes to lay on my big belly and play with my o2 hose. :lol::D:)

Merry Christmas to all

Morning all, day 1 of Hanukkah! Got 2 new rod holders for the Nitro last night. Taking my 21 yearold Neice and Eli out striper fishing tomorrow afternoon to try them out!!

Got work off today, so we're heading out. Shopping, bowling, lunch and maybe the new Harry Potter flick, busy day with no real goals!!

Mike - Sorry to hear ya gotta work buddy, hope its quiet like I hope my job is the rest of the week.

Trep,

Happy Hanukkah to you and your's

The rod holders sound great, do you have to drill holes to mount the?

jdj,

sounds like our day yesterday. 3 grandsons (2, 5, & 7 yrs old) running through the house, but the granddaughter (10mos old) is content to sit with me and watch the wild boys run by, lol.

Yessir, the quiet days with them are great, it won't be long til they are up running our legs off too. The two oldest, 13 and 10 went to church with us and got to watch me get Baptised on Christmas day, it don't get no better than that, we unless the other grand kids could have been there. :)

Morning all, just sitting around trying to decide where to spend my Christmas money that's burning a hole in my pocket.

I need two new baitcast reels and can't decide what to buy. Looking for a decent reel for about $60 each.

Any suggestions??????????

Steve

Good mornin' everyone. Yep, I slept in and am still tired:) It was a busy but nice day yesterday.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

"Chillin'....and grillin'!!";)

FishGar001.jpg

That's not a 'toon... That's a photo of the real Mac...

JDJ - Luckily the original owner mounted 4 drift master rod holder mounts but Rich only had 2 rod holders, so I got the other 2 last night. I'm taking my Neice and Eli out after lunch tomorrow, downlining minnows and trolling U rigs for stripers!!

Oh and thanks on the Happy Hanukkah! Got 6 rod socks today, they work GREAT!!! Also got a case of Sam Adams specialty beers!

Mike L - Glad the day was quiet, I hope mine is the rest of the week i'm working (when i'm not fishing!! LOL). I had to work a 1/2 day while on vacation last week so i'm taking tomorrow pm off to fish!!

Greg - Don't put Lucky down like that, he's WAY better looking than Mac!!! BWWAAAA

That be the real Mac, I can smell that Cuban cigar anywhere.:D;)

Back