Health Care

• Thread starter Jimmy Easterling [URL]http://fleming.house.gov/ind
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Easterling

Reaction score
House Resolution 615

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page

amendment, which would require all Members

of Congress and their staff members to enroll in any new government-run

health plan.

Congressman John Fleming (Louisiana physician) has proposed an amendment

that would require Congressmen and Senators to take the same health care

plan that they would force on us. (Under proposed legislation they are

exempt.)

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go to his Website and sign his

petition. The process is very simple. I have done just that at:

http://fleming.house.gov/index.html

I really like what Obama said last night. He said he will make sure there is no misuse of funds in the new health care system. I am all for it. I believe if he cut some of the other programs useless spending first, I would believe him.

Few of the programs I know of that don't work:

1) FEMA.... Mother never received a penny from them, lost all belongings during Kitrina. Now they are under investtgation for misuse of funds.

2) HUD .... Funds misplaced or stolen.

3) Cash for clunkers..... took a long time to pay dealers ...what if you were waiting to be operated on??? I know stupid question, says Obama. Four years after the storm there are still many living in small trailers with children, because of red tape, by the way he promised them help too.

We elected these nuts to serve us...However now they believe we serve them.

Sick of their programs........One last thing, you Obama voters who voted for change...because Bush wouldn't help you... Please help me see all that Obama has done for you.

Bubby

Man, I can't wait to get mine. Wait a minute, I never get anything from the government, only pay. What was I thinking?

The Country is broke and the only conversations in D.C. is spending more. People had better wake the hell up before it's too late....or it may already be too late. Bush was a fiscal disaster and Obama makes him look frugal.

Check out this site.

www.usdebtclock.org