Headed to Atlanta in March .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I'm headed to Atlanta to visit and do some work on my sisters house.I'll be taking My 8 year old daughter with me shes my sisters pride and joy as well.We'll be driving down but not the boat.

Question is I figure I can break away from the group to take one day to fish. Are there any board members around or close to Atlanta how I need to get to know better ? auauau

I'll buy the gas and oil.

hey rick i live about 45 mins from orlando on the harris chain . april is a good month in central fl bring your rods. you will be within an hour of good lakes butler chain, conway chain,stick marsh /farm 13 ,lake toho is great right now in between fronts .its in the middle of a drawdown. let me know joe

I'm sure Rich and Trep will eventually post.....

I went down there the summer before last and spent a couple of days out with the two of them - can't wait for the reunion in April at the rally!

Gross - Where abouts in Atlanta is your sister's place? I'm in Canton (about 30 miles north and slightly west of downtown). I'm just 5 min's from Lake Allatonna. Rich Stern lives up near Lake Lanier farther north/east. If i'm in town and availabile i'd love to meet you and the family. Heck my 6 year old( who'll be 7 in March) would probably love to play with your daughter, either at the house or with us on the boat.

Been in OK all weekend for my father-in-laws 80th b-day, heading back soon, will check back tomorrow.

Trep

I live on Lake Lanier (Gainesville) and might have a day free, depending on your schedule and the weather. I'll be in Destin, FL the first week of March, though. I've been at the boat show this past week or I would've responded sooner. Just let me know and have a great time with your sister!

Thanks guys,I'll be Marietta nw.area I'll be coming over with my 8 year old girl . Just the two of us on a road trip.My sister needs some carpentry work done. I'll get ahold of you both before we leave.

Thanks

Mark

Back