HB Greg, need some help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek Chance

Reaction score
Hey Greg, I saw you helped another angler in MO with the MDC fish attractors waypoints. I am having the same issue trying to get them to my unit. I use HB PC to try to get the files to my card and I get a Not enough space error.

Can you help me out?

i have a 2011 z-7 i was not happy with the reading of my humming bird 899 di---in the hull mounted transducer so i mounted it on the out side on transom..reads great at any speed and iam seeing bottom structure .on the same spots as before .that i did not see before..big diffrence in Thu the hull and outside..you lose at lease 20% power going Thu the hull-----

My transom unit is fine. I have SI on the transom. I am talking about the unit on my trolling motor.

Have you installed the latest software to the unit and installed the latest version of HumminbirdPC on your computer?

yeah Wayne, I have. I saw from a Google search that Greg helped someome on the HB forums with the issue. He actually found a couple waypoints that were causing it not to save???

I can't even get to the point where I put them on the units. HumminBird PC won't save them to the card to be able to put them on the unit. It is the MO Conservation Fish Attractor coordinates in .gpx format.

yeah Wayne, I have. I saw from a Google search that Greg helped someome on the HB forums with the issue. He actually found a couple waypoints that were causing it not to save???

I can't even get to the point where I put them on the units. HumminBird PC won't save them to the card to be able to put them on the unit. It is the MO Conservation Fish Attractor coordinates in .gpx format.

Latest posts

Back