Hardline Products?

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I once bought some boat decal numbers from that company. If I remember right they also came with a decal of the company name and logo.Chris F.

Chris F - I think you are correct. I bought some of there "Sticker Off" product once & I'm pretty sure it came with a set of the stickers too. (Kind of ironic that they would send stickers with my order for a product that removes them) :blink:

Here is there link:
http://www.hardlineproducts.com/home.html

I will check to see if they are under the gelcoat, maybe they are not, in any event why would someone put them on the boat?:huh:

Maybe he was sponsored by them? I see that all the time when guys are sponsored by a company the logo goes on the truck, trailer, boat etc.

Sometimes the Ranger co..Will do that If the owner Is sponsored by the company..Like Solar Bats, His boat comes that way and In the Carpet also..He has It on both But the one on the boat can be removed but not the carpet....JR:D

The carpet logo's are cool. Here's the one in my current boat.:rolleyes:

Maiden_voyage_small_8[1].JPG

Mac

Cool, I want one that says "BADA BING"

MAC, you know they are selling your Ranger (oops, CHII's Ranger) in diecast on the Ranger website. Pretty cool for Carlos & you.

Yeah,...Ranger recv'd a few of the 1;43 scale last year,.....they are cool!! I have one in the 1;24 scale too...there's only 5 of those in existence.....Randy Hopper has one,...I have one,...and the other 3 are in Arizona at AP's Hdqtr's....and no,..they're not for sale!! LOL

I put a Hardline sticker on my transom. It came with the boat registration number decal set and I thought it would personalize my boat a bit.

(I also have skull and crossbones sticker on the side of my boat next to the driver's seat. So call me whacky...)

Hey Mac... Does "C" have one of those... I know he's got the full scale model!!!!

KB

Me got one 2 ....I had all of the diecast ones and sold them....JR

Back