Happy Thnxgvg Everyone!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
BassFan23Zoom.jpg

Enjoy the Feast!!:wub::wacko:

Mac

Thanks Mac!

You making the trip into PA again this year?

Rich D

Thanks everyone,...

RichD.....no PA trip this year....we're going down to my Mom's...a 1.5hr drive is better than a 9.5 hour one!! LOL

PLUS..My bro and his family are coming to MI. right after Xmas...we'll get to rabbit hunt!!:cool:

Right back at ya, Mac - and to everyone else on the list!!

JC

Mac - Eli says "Post up another one tomorrow!!! That one's SO funny!"

and Noah says "Funny Cartoon!"

And from the rest of the Trepper and James families - Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE and we'll post tomorrow night after a day of fishing!!

Same to you Mac,

Question? So who's playing Elmer Fud, "Hey whats up Doc". Wouldn't be you would it?:D:D

LOL 'Fool....we'll take turns being the Fudd-Man....while the other kicks the brush piles!! .I love huntin' with that dude (my brother)...he's a helluva shot. :blink: Nothin' like a good day of bustin' bunnies and then sittin' down with a martini and a fine gar! Touche:rolleyes:'!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and travel safe to those that are.

Sue

Have a safe "Mc Turkey" day "All-ya-All".

Cooken up two 20# turkeys and a 20# ham.---- So got lots of food if anyone wants to stop by.:D BYOB Bring Your Own Belly:lol::lol:

Rick

Have a happy, safe Thanksgiving everyone! We're in prep mode right now for tomorrow. 22 people will be at the table.

Have fun!

Paul

Back