Happy New Year

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Happy New Year all. Have fun and be safe!!

Will be partying tonight, but taking a cab......taxi fare is a lot cheaper than a DUI and loss of job!!

Hope everyones 2010 has big fishes and big memories!

Heres to another New Year..CHEERS!:D

HAPPY YEAR YEAR all-ya-all

Hitting the sack early tonight -- Going crappie fishing tomorrow morning.

Super weather forcasted-- 4* with a northwest wind at 10-25 mph..:wacko:

Rick

Same here Haledamage. I will just be wishing everyone a Happe New Year's at midnight and I will be hitting the sack. Some friends of mine we have been doing this for a while. On the 1st of Jan. We go fishing to Falcon Lake no if's or but's we are there. Be safe everyone and don't party to hard.

Be Safe and have a good time,,Hope Everyone has a Great New Years Eve and a wonderful and Safe 2010..:D

JR

Happy new years to everyone.

We are expecting over a foot of snow this weekend. My partner and I are putting our tournament schedule together today. Unlike Glenn who is getting ready to fish, or Trep who is having bad two fish days or Hale having to put up with some cold weather to catch some crappies or Ace4u who's going to Falcon or ..........:angry::angry::angry:

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck guys, just yell my name when you catch one!:lol::lol::lol:

Randy!

Back at ya! I hope evone has a safe New Years. I should be in a deer stand by tomorrow morning it the weather allows it. Everyone have a great year and God bless our military!

Barry from La.:)

Happy New Year!!!! To all my friends here ay NTOWS, hope 2010 is the best ever.

Bubby:)

Happy New Year all!!! May you catch many fisheeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mark

Happy New Year Ya'll!

Headed to bed early too, tomorrow is the last day of hunting season so I'll be out after em' for the last time. Then in the afternoon I'm watching my Oregon Ducks kick some Ohio butt!:p GO DUCKS:cool:

JP

Happy New Year to all my NTOWS family! We're staying home with the boys, first time we are letting them stay up till midnight, gonna eat, play board games, eat, play Wii, eat, watch TV, eat, light fireworks at midnight, then sleep till 7am and go FISHING!

Happy New Year to everyone here at NTOWS.

More snow here today so house bound.

Always lurking, but would rather be FISHING:)

Latest posts

Back