HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
Well another year is almost gone. It has seen its ups and its downs. But all in all it was a good year.

I hope we all have Happy and safe new years.

God Bless all of you.

John F.

You, Stacey and Susan have a wonderful and prosperous New Year as well, John!

God Bless!

me!

A safe and happy New Year to all!!

Rich D

John - I echo me!'s sentement to you and your family!

It has been a tough one for me, loosing my dad, but I still have my Mom and wife/boys, still have my job and FINALY getting to go to a NTOWS Rally in April!! WOO HOO!!

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable New Years!!!

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Be safe and happy at the same time. We'll see you all next year!!

Happy New Year to all and may God Bless & Watch over all our Men and Women serving our country.

I hope everyone catches their biggest fish of their life in 2004 (I caught mine - a 50# flathead on a crank - in 2003), does well in their businesses and in their tourneys (if different) and, most of all, always remembers what is important back at home (at least for most of us).

God Bless!!

To all here, nothing but the best wishes for a safe, properous and bountiful new year.

To all our service men and women around the world - thanks once again for what you do. I hope that all of you return home safely to your families soon, and enjoy the rewards that you so deservedly have earned.

Tex

AMEN TEX! Got a son in law over in Korea in the DMZ for another 12 months.....BIG THANKS!

Over all it was a fun year....Have a happy New Year spend time with the family and dont do anything i wouldnt do....lol

Take Care and God Bless,

T.S.

(kinda rymes dont it...if ya dont know wut i mean read the take care and my initials to yourself outloud)

Here's to you,

and here's to me,

and may we never disagree.

But if we do,

then to he!! with you,

and here's me.

;>))

This year I hope....

our Troops are home soon and the Middle East becomes a garden of democracy and brotherhood.

that all your fortunes are many and troubles are few and that you learn from all of them.

that each one of you catch the state record but allow me the world record.

Love knowing all of ya!!

Happy New Year!!

Harpo

Back