Happy Mothers Day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there. Let's not forget how much of a role they have played in our lives and our children's lives. I miss my mom a lot and think of her often. I have another mom to pay attention to...my wife. She really does more than I even know, helping our daughter with her homework, soccer mom, Girl Scout troop leader, takes my daughter to the barn and horse shows, substitutes at my daughters school, she cooks, cleans, does wash, handles the household finances and even finds time to work a job in there. She's a peach and is worthy of more than one day a year. Well, I gotta go now because my daughter has a 7 course Mother's Day brunch planned (cost me $100 at the grocery store:lol:) and I have to be the chief chef.

Happy Mother's day.

TOXIC

I fried fish for my wife, Mom, Mother in law, sister in law, Grandmother and plenty of freinds wives last night for mothers day and my wifes 30th birthday! It was a big hit, especially the fresh morell's that were picked yesterday!! I can't think of a better way to say thank you to all the moms I know than to be able to give them all a night off from the kitchen and let them enjoy!! Thanks Moms:wub:

Tim

Back