Happy Friday Gang!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Monin' all:cool:

What trips are you all taking soon ?

I'm headed to Dale soon:D:D

Yo Tee! I'm heading to Allatoona in the AM with the kids for some Crappie!

Have a great Friday!

The weather look's good for tomorrow. I'm going to Allatoona in the AM and my leave some fish for Trepman. Going after the fish that got away on Monday. Doing the house chores today to free up the weekend.

All have a good Friday and Weekend.

:)

Good morning folks,

I'm heading to Nashville to work in a few minutes if that counts. I'd rather be fishing though. :)

Cedar Creek tomorrow if the weather doesnt really suck. And good morning all and all have a safe and God filled Friday and weekend.

Jeff

I am headed to the bar after work does that count? :unsure:

Headed for Kentucky Lake in 4 weeks, can't wait.........

BF

Headed to MC on Saturday, searching for some smallie beds. :):):):):):):)

mc3.jpg

Hey Tommac, you guys going???

Happy Friday to all. Don't forget Mother's Day on Sunday! Appreciate your mother while you still have her around. My mother is gone now and I think of her often. My mother-in-law is the greatest (83 years young) and you couldn't ask for a better M-I-L.

Jim C, friends and I are going to hit the lake tomorrow in celebration of Mother's Day and try and catch some of the biggest "mothers" we can find. We will, of course, put them back. LOL

I'm headed for Newton Falls Paper Mill Resevoir in the Adirondack Mountains. Row boat oars and trolling motor. How do you say jumbo perch (delicious). Located on the Oswegatchie River just down from Cranberry Lake.:)

I am considering going to Lake Guntersville next weekend for a SCRC rally and dragging the boat along for a little fishing.

Of course this all depends on how I feel next week.

jdj

Chris - Is that you or "Wilson" behind that fish!!! LOL

Going to Toledo Bend tonight to try to stick a few gar, buffalo, and carp. Gonna try to rid the lake of a few trash fish...maybe we will get us one of those 7' 200lb plus gar!!!

RW

The Miccosukkee Indians on the reservation gig gar, wrap them in foil and spices cook them on a fire and eat the heck out of them. I always managed to get a few bass on the fire cause I couldn't stand the gar.

I think some native americans used gar skin for shields. I've scuba dived with gar five feet long.

fatrap

Headed to Kid Rock tonight :)

And smallmouth heaven tomorrow :)

Its good to be me :)

Back