Hampton VA, BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
If anybody is going to be around this Sunday, I will be at the Hampton store to give some seminars and maybe get up on the tank. Would love to meet you there. Might just be some deals going on also. Looks like I will be sponsored by the BPS in Hampton for NITRO so I will be there a lot for in store promotions, seminars, boat sales and demonstrations.

TOXIC

I wait till I'm on the tank...then everybody just thinks its bad water.....I tell em the tank is turning over....methane you know!!

TOXIC

Tox, I was coming back to Jersey from NC last weekend, and as I passed the new store I was

#$@%&*! that I was one missing a BPS opening by a week. Good luck this weekend!!

Mike L.

Sorry CIII, only Sunday. I'm gonna try to work something out with them for future gigs where they put me up at a hotel. They did it at the Baltimore shop. It's 3 1/2 to 4 hours down there for me. We need to link up and I will give you the little boat's trolling motor to drop off at that shop....I don't wanna tear into it myself....

TOXIC

Did you get your State team deal thur the store? That would be sweet. I just tried to call, you @ work? KB

Back