Hail to the Redskins

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you are fast!!LOL!! Worst offensive performance in NFL history in the playoffs.....nonetheless it's a WIN!!

TOXIC

Toxic, and that performance against the number one defense:D I'm so sorry I quit smoking.

Tox, have a cigar for a friend will you? Shew, I feel like I played that darn game.:eek:

There was a guy over on BBC that's been an arrogant a$$ leading up to this game with his Bucs predictions.. He's still being an arrogant a$$ because he now can't take it..

God help me, I do love it so...Yippppeeeeeeeeeee

Bill B - It was certainly one of the ugliest ball games in a long time. 120 yards just don't cut it. If he did spit at the Buc player I think that Taylor needs to be taken behind the barn and shot. He is an angry young man and needs to grow up. I hope the tapes show that he didn't do it but I have my doubts.

At least it was a win. Too bad about Renaldo Wynn. We will sorely miss him. Should be an interesting game next week against the Seahawks.

Going fishing on Monday with temps in the LOW 60s. Yes, the sixties. Wind a little strong but we haven't had the temps like that so gotta go for a while. Will check out the repair on the engine too.

Dan I didn't even know Volleyball season had started. :lol: :D

Back