had a good weekend fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
I had a great weekend fishing, I fished 2 tournys and got second in both, one was the small team club i fish with, (my partner could not make it so i had to fish by myself and still managed to slay them and finish strong, the other tourny was on the potomac river, the lapr series, (I was a sub for a friend since she is out of town pre fishing for the wbt series at henry neally in alabama.) We managed to get on some fish early and cull up to second place. Im very tired but i had a blast.

mike c

Good, at least someone got to go. I had to go to an out of town wedding reception (yes, they were already married). Messed the whole weekend up.

Mike - congrats! We'll have to get together soon to hit the river. Its already near the end of May and I've been fishing a sum total of ONCE - and late morning to boot.

carlos,

the fish are biting, most 75% are done spawning, and feeding like never before. sunday we caught a ton of fish, they are slaming a baby one minus, but color is very important.

mike c

p.s. we will be punching mats by the end of june.

How did your trip go? Where are the pics:?

Hey Mike, that sounds cool! I bought some new weights to try in the grass!

Pics posted, at least the ones that can be seen in public HAHAHAHAHAH

Latest posts

Back