GUEST in My Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Well, that has 2 meanings. First I do have a GUEST charger in my boat and second, Sue D. came down to see how it was working!! Didn't have as much time on the water as I would have liked (she decided to take the scenic route to the lake!!LOL) but got to show her my "home" lake. Let me tell you this....she can handle fishing gear!! I tried to talk her out of one of her spinning outfits but she told me since I was sponsored by CastAway, I couldn't have it. For those who ever wondered if I was exagerating about how my 9 runs, Sue can now give testimony!! She even told me to keep my mess in the water!! As usual, we pull up on a good point at the end of the day and we get into some fish (yes I did go back to that point after she left). I was gonna get her picture with a good fish just to prove that I can put people on fish but 1., she is waaaay to persnickity about having her picture taken and 2., the guide dropped the fish before he could get to his camera.....doah!!!

Yeah, and we talked about ALL of you too!! LOL!!

TOXIC

Just got a call from KB. Seems Sue won Woo Daves tournament on Sunday!! WAY TO GO SUE!!!! I'm sure my expert demonstrations on Saturday helped!!LOL

TOXIC

Congratulations, Sue!!!!!!!

And..... ...uh... ...Mr. Barham..... What makes you think Sue wouldn't say BETTER things about "me!" than she says about you?!!? I knew her first, ya know! :)

SUE GREAT JOB!

Way to whoop up on all the beand names! Nice bag of fish that you caught! KB makes a great partner huh? He does have the patience and can impart that on the ones he is with!

I hope to see you guys on ESPN in January!!!!!!

Way to get er done Sue D!!!!

Carlos

me! I know that they were there for the weigh in and the after weign in festivities. Sue and KB can let us know what is the date when they post next!

Carlos

Sue should reply when she gets home.... Here's the play by play... got on the water around 9:00 am pulled up on an old bank i used to fish about 10 years ago, just sat the boat down and the camera crew comes around the corner. of course no fish for the show..Yet Go to a spot across the lake and we hook into a solid 4lb fish lipped him and in the box he went.

went to another, 2 1/2 lb in the box

caught 2 dinks ( A SLOT LIMIT LAKE) in the box

pulled up to an island i havent fished in 15 years and another one about 3 1/2

Sue fishes better than most men i know

sorry it so long...but she deserves the attention

a great day on the water.

had food that should be against the law.

Woo puts on a first class bbq

does it all for the Superkids in the Hopewell area. raised over 15 to 20 thousand dollars for their home, they are a group of mentally challenged adults

should be on ESPN in Jan. KB

Thanks all, but especially to KB and Toxic.

It was great to be able to fish with such talented and personable fishermen.

Fishing with Scott...what can I say? We talked and fished non-stop, except for when he lit up another lucky cigar. I wish we had more time to fish, but I had to help with prep work for Woo's picnic.

And yes, the boat runs like a scalded dog, in case anyone was wondering.

And no, Tox, you still can't have THAT rod. I might have considered it if you had taken me over to pick lillies like you had promised.

I "met" KB last year at Woo's tournament and waited a year to fish with the tournament with him. It was worth the wait. He taught me quite a bit about both fishing and friendship. As mentioned earlier, he was VERY patient with me whenever I got hung up and even did it himself so I wasn't alone in messing up.

The 4 pounder was having a tough time since it was caught so early in the day and Kenny spent over an hour working on the fish to ensure it survived. Pus he kept watch over the condition of other fish and me too.

I am hoping to have some pictures real soon (thanks Staci!) from the tournament.

Thanks again for a GREAT time on the water guys!

Great job Sue and KB!! I got the details from Tom B. at the shop today. Sounds like you all had a great time. I hope to be there next year with you all, the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise! We have another month and a half, then baby #2. That tourney means alot to so many wonderful young people. Way to go!!!

OK..... Here comes a sampling of Sue's pictures.....

Here we have KB. He is, unfortunately, in the witness protection program.....
KB%20and%20bass%201%202.jpg

That Sue really knows how to work a crowd!

He she is with yet one more!

Move over, Shelley!

Move over, Penny!!

Sue D. has arrived!!!

Sue%20D%20Weigh%20in,%202nd%20bass%202.jpg

Sue,

Awesome fish!!! Sure beats that day on Champlain last May!!!

Bob G.

Back