guest chargers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack K

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can order these chargers other than BPS. The one I want is on back order and I need one before X-Mas. Looking to buy the 2631. Might have to just settle with the 2613 since that

Hi Jack,

You can try Cabela's, West Marine as well as a number of retailers on line that sell Guest chargers. Problem is this- Guest is making a change to the case of the charger and most retailers are holding off for the new style.

Another alternative is the 2745 chargers that Guest is offering for $200.00 plus shipping. They are 3 bank chargers with 15 amps per bank, so you get a faster charger for less. You can buy these direct by calling me toll free at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Jack,

You simply can not beat a Guest and even if you did it wouldn't matter it would just keep running and running ! LOLSimply put it is the only charger I would think of owning.The price and durability alone make it a bargin. To say nothing of the support you recieve if you have a guestion or concerns.

Mark Gross

I just ordered mine....should be here in a few weeks....now i get to add those stickers to the Trailblazer and pretend Iam Kevin VanDam or maybe even Toxic!! lol Anyone got any tips on how the best way to install one on PT 17?? I wanna be able to remove it next fall to put in my "new" boat.

Donnie

Thanks Sue! I found it at West Marine.

-Jack

Buy my 520 and I'll throw in a diecast replica so you can take it to work with you EVERDAY!!!!! LOL!!!AND it has a GUEST in it too!!

Well if had a high paying job like your PAD Processor job Mac, I may be able to afford one or both!! You got wings?? or Funnel dots!! LOL

Donnie

I think Mac said it best "Mac-c-PAD" Processor.

I think I will let Teri speak on behalf of the funnel dots...thats more her area of expertise..

LOL!!!

Back