Guest Charger question/problem

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Have a quick question: I was charging the boat batteries today and took a glance at the charger lights to check the status and the green light was on and then went out. Checked my outlet in the garage, it's good to go, checked the in-line fuses from the charger to the batteries and they're also good. The charger is a Guest 8 amp, Model 2607-A-B-TR, 2 bank, which came with the boat (2005 PT175, purchased Oct '04 @BPS) and it's never given me problems before. Still within the two year mfr warranty (expires this Oct. 9th). Any ideas? Thanks for any responses.

Afterthought: Should I contact Tracker Marine or Guest Chargers?

Greg,

Please all me at Guest toll free at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135. Sounds like the charger has failed and I can get it taken care of over the phone.

Sue

Sue,

Quick response, which I thoroughly appreciate :) . I'm at work right now and just left a voicemail at your extension. I'll call again before you leave work.

Thanks,

Greg J. :)

Greg,

Call me back and if you get my voicemail, leave a number and I will call you back. The phones have been crazy here today....:blink:

Sue,

I'll get that paperwork faxed to you, and once again thanks for the speedy assistance :)

Greg J.

Greg,

Got the fax. If I can get into my system, the replacement will go o ut tomorrow.

Sue

Sounds great, Sue. Thank you very much for the quick turn-around :)

Sue,

Ups delivered the charger on Friday. Once again, thanks for your quick attention in resolving the charger replacement. :)

Greg J.

Does anybody wonder why I will only run a GUEST Charger? :wub::wub:BTW....Sue, I decided to skip my NBC Tournament and fish at Woo's again this year....see you then. Are we gonna skewer deer again?

TOXIC

Toxic, Yes we are...I think.....will explain on Monday

Carlos.....BUMMER!!!!!! I was so looking forward to hopefully meeting you in person.....

Latest posts

Back