Greg Meyer or Corey

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Jeffers

Reaction score
Give me a call and let me know what the plan is for Sunday night. I'm going fishing on Winnebago Sunday afternoon, so I'll already be up there. Are you still planning on meeting for dinner Sunday night?

TJ (608-219-9706)

TJ,

Yes, dinner SUnday night is still in my plans. I am fishing a tournament on Winnebago Saturday and Sunday. So, I will be "moving" to the Wolf River Resort after the Sunday Weigh-in at the Walmart (somewhere...It's an RCL League Tourney).

My cell # is 847-651-3843...

OK, Greg. I'll call you Sunday afternoon.

Good Luck in the tournament!!

TJ

Call after 3:30 because of the tournament rules... And, if I don't answer right away assume I am still "busy" with weigh-in (hopefully on stage again gettin my check!!!) And, I will try to get to you as soon as I can also...

Also, if all else fails... At the wolf River Hoouse ask for my room.... And, I drive a 2001 F-150 Crew Cab White w/ cap and Tow a Tracker Magna 19 (grey)... So I should be easy to find there...

Guys, I am planing to show up EARLY Monday morning due to some weekend plans. I will be in touch soon to find out where and when we are meeting.

Is the river open now?

Corey

Corey,

I had planned to call the Wolf River House Thursday (tomorrow) to get some idea of what was happening with the water levels... But, if you want to do that today and post it here I would be interested... Are you staying over Monday or "commuting" or is Monday your only day of play?

OK, just called. The lakes are mostly open, the Wolf river is open fromt he mouth up to Freemont, the Fox river is completely closed.

I just read that there's a BFL tournament at Winneconne this coming weekend, so it must be in good shape.

TJ

Good news... I presumed we intended to fish for Bass and fish the river similar to last year...

Greg, last year worked out well and it appears the river is open all the way to the Freemont jetty which is where we stopped heading upriver last year. I will most likely get a room to stay over Monday night and fish Tuesday as well...I suspect they will have a room available on a Monday night on short notice. You staying Monday night as well?

Yes, I am staying Sunday and Monday

Corey... e-mail your cell #

Back