Greg, egMike - others from Chicagoland

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Munaretto

Reaction score
Thought it might be fun to get together for dinner/ beer and reminisce about how nice the thaw is going to be...and see if anyone remembers what fishing is...Anyone interested??

David

Fishing? What's that? lol

Would love to find a way, maybe a meet near BPS or somethin?

My only problem is with my work hours I never know if I'll be days or nights from week to week, so it'd have to be hit or miss for me depending on what date/time you all decide on. I DO know by hook or by crook I'm gonna find a way to get to the Classic at BPS, probably on the Friday night, like last year. egMike

I am pretty close to the Gurnee BPS. I would be hit or miss as well but if you all pick I time I would try my best to make it. (Generally does not take much convincing to get me to BPS..LOL!)

--Corey

Some evening next week might be tough for me. I have to get lots done by Thursday and then head out for two days at the Deer and Turkey Classic in Bloomington, IL next weekend. But, the week after... I can be pursuaded to have a beer or two...

maybe we should plan for the weekend of the classic, I'll be working the boat section up there that weekend for sure - ayes or nays?

David

Back