Greatest Fishing Show on Earth...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Anybody see Zonas new show? Pretty dang good I thought but, I really wanted to see his camera man's 8+ smally.

I like him...funny guy:D

YEA, I SAW THAT SHOW. I LIKED IT TOO. UNBELIEVABLE HOW CLEAR LAKE MICHIGAN WAS.

I LIVE IN MN, AND IN THE LAKES I NORMALLY FISH, YOUR LUCKY TO SEE DOWN 2 FEET. MAKES SIGHT FISHING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

I havent seen it, but I have known Mark for a few years now.

This past weekend I was sightfishing in 19 feet of water on St Clair, but NOTHING like lake Michigan.....you can see close to 50 feet there.

Mini

We may have to make an overland run next year. The show was good. It's like I told CIII the first time we went up to St. Clair...."Smallmouth are a fisherman's Crack". Zona pretty much said the same thing. He said something like besides his family, he lives for smallmouth fishing. I know the feeling......

TOXIC

Smallies are like crack!!!!!

Plus the company we keep makes it the more fun!!!!

Is it May yet???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mini Potomac is having a good clean year, you can see a good two feet!! GREAT vsibility!!!

What is the name of the show? Is it on ESPN on Saturday's? I will have to Tivo it. Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Bill,...it's called "The Greatest Fishing Show on Earth" :rolleyes::lol:

Haven't seen it yet myself, but I'll catch it this weekend...if I'm not working at the FLW. :huh:

It's a good no BS kinda' show just like Mark (and me):lol:

No advertisng whatsoever, which is a big + in my book.

I think it came on at 7:30 AM.....

Latest posts

Back