Great weekend on the upper Potomac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Allen

Reaction score
Got to spend most of the weekend fishing above dam #5 on the Potomac this weekend with my Dad. It was his 70th birthday so I treated him to all the fishing he could handle. Caught lots of bass and the bonus of meeting "elteewon". For those who've never met him, Paul is a real nice guy and I enjoyed talking with him. We are going to try a trip soon.

I think I've solved the leaking in my boat too. Drain plug wasn't in tight enough. The only thing to mar the entire weekend was a huge thunderstorm on Friday (that of course we got caught in) and some lowlife !@#$%^&* stole a pedestal seat out of my boat while we were stopped at Sheetz getting coffee at 5:00 in the morning! Besides that, perfect.

Paul, please remind me again the name of the cleaner and glaze/wax that you told me about.

Scott

Scott - sounds like a great weekend (except the stolen pedestal seat part :angry: ). Got a trip coming up in two weekends near Brunswick and can't wait! Been a thin fishing year for me. Hope your Dad had fun too!!

Jim

He did, Jim. Caught the bulk of our fish on cliff walls and docks using a pumpkin and orange swirl "Yo Mama" crawdad in 3" size. Make sure you have some!

Hey Scott, The site for the polish and sealer is http://www.sharkhide.com/index.html

There was a picture of Tee's boat on there the last time I wass there it looked like chrome.It makes cleaning my boat simple just a damp rag and anything comes right off

Paul

Thanks Paul. Let's hit the river this weekend if it is fit. Ya busy?

Scott

Back