Great Day in the Morning!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning folks,

It's 38 here with a igh of 58, oughta be nice.

Going to the dope doc............L mean pain doc today to see what is the best dope to use for this new pain and then the orthopod tomorrow to try to find the cause of the pain.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Another beautiful morning in the North Country: Bright sunshine and only -10 degrees this morning. Everyone have a great day.:):rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. JDJ, I'm in your corner and praying hard.

Picked up the new G3 tunnel hull yesterday:cool:. Can't wait to get everything read and hit the water!!

Steve

Great morning to everyone! Wife's birthday is today! Hate that she has to work on it but too much time off only reminds her of how much she misses her mom that just past away 3 weeks ago. Anyway, all have a safe and wonderfully God filled day!:):):):):):):):)(extra smiles for anyone who needs one)

Jeff from Ky.. Oh yeah, beautiful day today, 49deg now on the way to around 60.

Mornin all

partly cloudy and 23 deg. here

Coudnt take it anymore with all this talking about fishing at work and going to bp i had to stop in at a friends pond this morning and walk around and cast a few and caught a bass about a pound!!!!!:D,

Man that felt great...:p he wasnt big but he pulled the line!! Come on spring:D

Steve ><}}}}'>

Thanks Steve, we need all the prayers we can get these days. :)

Jeff, Happy Burpday to your wife and we pray that she gets over her loss soon.

It will be my 26th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we have some friends flying up from Avon Park tomorrow to visit. Maybe we will go up and get a picture of my place from the air just for chuckles. :D

Good afternoon y'all... Nice and sunny and bright today. Happy Birthday and best regards to your wife Jeff with best wishes for many, many more..

Everyone have a great and safe rest of the day.

Uncle Billy

Back