got some good news!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Well mine doesn't compare to Nominal's news (welcome home Laura!!!)

The wife gave the ok for a new boat, but it won't be until next year at this time or unless my job becomes full time in the near future and we can catch up.

I'm going glass, sorry tin guys :) LOL! Not sure what it will be right now. Been looking at Skeeter and Nitro so far. I have a year to do my research, so whatever I get will be well thought out.

My boat will be for sale, anyone interested give me a yell!

congrats. and welcome to the glass side... i like a LOT of boats better than skeeter tho... not a big fan of the ride...

david

Congrats Bruce

I agree with Daver on the skeeters ride, if you fish places like winni you will want a better riding boat. A guy in my club has a zx190 skeeter, its a nice boat, fast and roomy, looks well built and fishes nice but its a back breaker on an average sat on winni. My 882 is much better and even the guy with the skeeter admits it. If you want to take a ride in an 882 let me know, ill be glad to take you out.

If your looking to go big i know of a Triton tr21 in mint condition thats for sale and it may still be around come spring if it dosent sell.

Jim - would love to get out in the 882! And I was just down in Holliston this morning too....

I have been looking at the 882 in comparison with the SX190. Maybe I'll ignore Skeeter and keep looking.

Let me know about going for a ride, maybe we can meet up at Webster Lake.

i'll second the 882. never been in a triton or a skeeter, but i can say that my 882 is an awesome boat.

bryan

Ive been it a triton (TR-186) the 901 that I have now is a much better boat!

Bruce

I was up in near your area on Sat, i was fishing at Shirley res. We could meet up anywhere, im just not a big fan of webster, too much stuff to hit out there.

Never been to Shirley so that would be a first too! When is good for you?

Haven't hit anything at Webster yet, been fishing there 12 years :)

Latest posts

Back