Got some cool news last nite!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
My bother and his son are coming to MI. to visit and fish for a weekend in mid-June. He's been rehabing his arss off since having both hips replaced in the past 3 mos. and he's getting cabin fever bad....he wants to go fishing and see our Mom too. He's gonna toss Kyle in the pass. seat of his Z06 and head west!! Can't wait!! Long over-due!:rolleyes: Can't believe how much he's "mellowed" after he retired....he's eliminated virtually EVERY form of "stress" from his life and the transformation has been nothing short of miraculous! "Counter-terrorism is a young man's game,....time to pass the torch and pick up a rod and reel,....I lived it,..survived it and have no regret's...but it's time to switch priorities!" Ya'll have NO IDEA how good that was to hear!!

GordKyleUSMCComm.JPG

Nothin' like spending time with friends and family...y'all have fun:cool:

Ditto on the thanks to your bro. Glad he can finally rest and enjoy some down time. I never served, wish I had, appreciate those who did greatly!

Good deal Mac! Take him out for some sow bellied brownie snagging and maybe even chase that little white ball around. He'll see retirement isn't that bad. Tell your brother thanks from me and mine, too! :D

Thanks everyone,...I'll pass along the well wishes when they get here the 17th. Can't wait to see him and talk about some stuff in between casts!! ;)

Back