Got my new Nitro last nite!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
actually,...2 of them on my front porch when I got home last nite.....VERY NICE REELS!!:p

Can't wait to try them out...one will deffinitely be spooled with 60lb braid and used for Froggin' slop!! The other I will spool with lighter braid and use it for pitchin' jigs per DB's recommendation!;)

I cant wait till we get to put our new stuff to use.....!

We are gonna fish our fat arses off and NOT TALK ABOUT FISHING ALL DAY!!!! lol

Oh yes, I talk alot at times....make up songs, talk to the fish, the birds....I get pretty silly out there at times :)

But that is actually in reference to working all these shows and talking about fishing so much without actually doing it for a few months....I am tired of talking about it, time to do it!!!

That's why I only draw SUPER TOADS on rod handles too.....I like to "visualize" my prey...think BIG...Draw BIG..CATCH BIG!! :blink::rolleyes: Okay,..so it doesn't always work....but shrinks get paid BIG money to tell you that!!:p

Thats it exactly TEE....Baby cub go nighty nighty!

Fishign in Michigan will do that to a man!

I wanna fish with Zona...he's a nut just like us:lol::wacko:

Baby Cub go sleepy dreamy:D

TEE, you beat me to it! I had the mental pictur of Mini and Zona doin the duet!!lol!

Tim

Latest posts

Back