Goooood Morning!!

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Hey,

Where's the sun? :lol::lol: CIII and I are headin out for some morning greenfish topwater action!! 3:43am....am I a fool or what!!:p:p Gotta load up and go.....

Morning Gang.

TOXIC

heading out myself toxic, might just see you at the ramp. the top water bite was off saturday,

mike c

p.s. carlos- where do you get your engine work done?

Morning all..

Coffee is on, Iron City Beer is cold, and the Brisket is in the smoker.

My back is too sore to fish today :(, so I thought I do an all day BBQ :). Enjoy this beautiful day, and stay safe.

Steve

MMMMMMMM beef

brisket1.jpg

Slathered in mustard

brisket 2.jpg

Rubbed down

brisket 3.jpg

Got a pile of Cherry split, and a bag of Mesquite for some extra kick

brisket 4.jpg

12 hours, and lots of beer to go......;)

Good luck guys! I'm trying to think if our weatherman is correct when he says "lightning." The meat looks moo-ee buh-wayno! And also a lot like South Cackalacki-:lol:!

The meat looks good making me hungry this morning.Everyone have a great weekend and a safe fourth of july

Carlos don't let Scott feed my Potomac fish those seko's!! It makes them sick and they cough them up in the box. That plugs the livewell pump screen! :lol::lol::lol:

Capt. Mike

Steve,

So are you satisfied with that Smoker/Grill? I am heading out today to spend my father's day $$$$ on a new grill and I like what I saw in a Brinkman like yours.

Greg,

Mine's Char-Griller Super Pro. For the price, I an very satisfied with it. About $100 for the main grill, and $50 for the side fire box. Nice heavy steel holds up well to the high temps. Cast iron grates hold the seasoning if cared for.

I burn alot of straight wood in it when I cook, and other than some bubbly paint in places has held up well for a year of hard cooking.

Did a few mods to it for smoking, things to help hold a steady temp over long periods without having to constantly babysit it. Have a few more ideas planned for it.

I'll never go back to gas again.

Steve
http://chargriller.com/grills.html

Mustard on Brisket!!!! Get the rope, we gonna hang someone!

I'm sure that you must like this, but from someone who was raised where smoking rubbed brisket is akin to a religion, puttin' mustard on it constitutes a mortal sin.

Tex

Tex, I was thinking the same thing...must be some sort or yankee thing.:eek:

I can't believe you have never seen that before. Great on pork also. Makes for a great bark on the outside.

Coming down the home stretch now(hopefully), the beer cooler is getting depleted.:eek:

Latest posts

Back