Gooood morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Another beautiful sunny mornming here in the North Country. Chilly in the morning but heating up into the 60's by mid day. Out tomorrow to catch some more crappie and pan fish for tagging out of Black Lake. We've only got about 750 more to go to get to where the Black lake Chamber of Commerce would like. Crappie-thon/ Pan-a-thon starts in 2 weeks.:):rolleyes:

Morning all!! The bad weather has passed and it's suppose to clear up by this afternoon. Can't wait till Saturday morning. Fishing here I come. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled and safe day and weekend.

Barry from La.:)

Morning everyone. About to be on my first call of the day, and hoping that I can wrap up early this afternoon. Storms have moved east, so hoping for cloud clearing and sunshine later. Still soggy here in E. Texas.

Have a great day, and a better weekend.

Tex

Morning, possible severe weather here in western Kansas today. I hope it hold off until my daughters track meet is over. Have a good one, Chris F.:D

Morning all, a few calls this morning, need to clean my email inbox up, fill out more transfer paperwork, get the house cleaned, garage empty... Oh and fish a local Pot Tourney in the morning!!!

Fishing from a friends boat, lucky its warm, he drives a 21ft skeeter with a 250 Yammahamer!! Zoom zoom zoom!

Hope to get a bunch of bass!

Back