Good Wednesday Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Good morning to all. Couldn't sleep so I am sitting in the office (home) doing invoicing to our clients. I love it when we get paid. Have only had 3 deadbeats from the last issue of our publication and I still have hopes for 2 of them.

Heading down to Hampton on Friday morning early to hit the sales at BPS. Even though Toxic won't be down until the late afternoon I plan on placing a large picture of him from our last Not-So-Memorial outing on the side of the fish tank since he is doing seminars at the tank. Should give people an idea of what they are working with. For those that don't know the picture I have attached it below.

Everyone have a wonderful day and get out there and go fishing!

P1010518.jpg

:blink::lol::lol::lol:

good morning bill,

just got to work and i get to see optimus prime in a dress, looks like its going to be a great day.

mike c

Ouch!!! Take that to Sonja Horton in the promotions department at the Hampton BPS and knowing her she'll have it made poster size!!:lol::lol: The things I do to keep you fools entertained.....It's not like I ENJOYED putting that fashonable skirt on even though it matched the windsuit.....and I didn't put the mask on because it was too early for makeup....Nooooo, not me!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

PS...Does it make my butt look big? :lol::lol::lol:

I may run down to BPS Cinci on Friday to see Horton and Quinn:cool:

I'm just glad he had leggin's on 'cause I would hate to think he was nekkid under that skirt! LOL BTW - Yes, your butt is big!

Tox, the skirt doesn't make you butt look big...........it's all the pizza you eat that does!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back