Good Wednesday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

It's 28 here and sunny bu they sat rain/snow this afternoon.

I went for my 6 week check up yesterday and found hat the cancer has not spread but the tumor has grown and his collapsing the right lung again. This explains why I can't walk 50 feet without collapsing. I have to meet with the radiation fry cook on Friday to see if more radiation is an option to shrink it. If not we will discuss other options. The oncologist nor the pulmonry doc think I should be working or understand how I do, they think I should be on SS disability sitting on the couch taking dope and waiting to die I guess. They also do not understand how I have been controllin the pain without dope but only prayers. Since prayers were done and continued 4 weeks ago I have had no pain. God has a plan and in his time he will reveal it.

Y'all take care and have a great day

JDJ

Sorry about my "good morning" post, we were typing at the same time.

JDJ, I'm still praying for you and a complete recovery. Please continus to keep us informed. I'm so thankful for your time without pain!!!

Steve

Mornin' all...take care JD and we'll be prayin' for ya'. My mom has been getting fried just about all year...how much of this crap can one person take?:angry:

Morning JDJ. My family and I are praying for you. Keep up the good spirits. You can beat this with prayer.

Barry

Morning; Prayers are with you JDJ. I have a younger brother who I visited last night. He just had brain surgery a week ago to remove a tumor which was cancerous. He's recovering well and is in good spirits though a little edgy. He can't seem to sit still for any length of time.

probably the drugs. Everyone have a great day.:)

JD... WE are still here with you... God Blessand hang tough... Every Day is part of the plan...

Mornin' Everybody. JDJ - Keep the faith and you will pull through. We are all pulling for you. Get better so you can get back on the bike for a nice long ride through the countryside or maybe even to Sturgis next time!

Thanks everyone for the support, thoughts and prayers, they mean a lot to us.

Tee, we still have your mom in our prayers

BF, A good friend of mine down in B'ham AL just went though the same brain surgery a few months ago and he is recovering fine. A little speech slur that will probably go away in time but he is back to work.

Bill, I am hoping to spend time on the water and the bike as soon as the weather warms up they are both great therapy.

Y'all take care and thanks again to everyone.

Morining all. JDJ, you are an inspiration. I can't even begin to imagine how I would handle what you have gone through. You are a rock. But I must say, when you are on your meds dude the jokes are outstanding.:)

Stay with the fight. We are all with you.

JDJ,

Thinking about your situation, especially since I had a close call with breathing problems 3 weeks ago.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tex

JDJ - Keep it up mybruthafromanothamotha, you have the right attitude!

Thanks Tex,

How are doing with your problem, have you been back to the doc yet?

Hey Steve

No problem, I'm usually a little slow and this is a quick draw contest isn't it? :lol: :D

Good afternoon everyone. Pretty day here but a little chilly. Got the pups out for a walk so they're happy..

Uncle Billy

Back