Good Sunglasses?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass Caldwell2

Reaction score
What is a good pair of polarized sunglasses to buy decently priced? I've been using the cheap Renegades from Walmart and I need to buy some decent ones. Please let me know your preferences and what color lenses are best for different situations.

Thanks,

Cass

Go Vols!

Costa Del mar are good but the best Iv found are kaenon they are kinda pricy but are worth it trust me If i didnt have them I wouldnt have seen sum gaint bass that where hiding under the glare check out there site www.kaenon.com

SolarBat in Mossback Green is my favorite brand and color lens. I use the "Bateye" model, and I love them. I've got two pairs in my boat, and a pair in my truck.

All the best,

Glenn

Costa Del Mar for extreme bright days and SolarBat for overcast days. Chris F.

I have to agree , I like my Costa Del Mars but the are only good on the water on bright sunny days. I have been wanting a pair of Solarbats in the Mossyback and plan on buying a pair later this month as a birthday presant to my self. For 60 bucks or so you can't beat it.

Mark:cool:

Back