Good Sunday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Couldn't sleep again so I thought I start early and maybe go for early services this morning if I can wake the wife early with getting bit. :D

Y'all have a God Filled day :)

Good morning JDJ and everyone, three more hours and I'm off for three days.

Steve

Morning gang....worked a show at BPS yesterday..."Women in the Outdoors" sponsored by the National Wild Turkey Federation. Being the only male there I took all sorts of abuse. Don't worry, I still have my man card. They wanted to strap feathers to my @ss and use me as a target on the archery range but decidided it didn't take much skill to hit my big butt.

TOXIC

No I didn't Doug.

I picked up the parts Friday but I've been fighting brain swelling for three weeks and I think I over did it trying to get things done around the house making it worse. I had to do a lot walking through Home Depot cause they didn't have an electric cart. Left hand became unusable a couple of times today. Almost let myself get depressed over not being able to do anything around the house that needs doing. The steroids for the swelling through me into an inciline type shock at a doc's office while trying to get a D/L physical and my vision went south for while.

Hopefully I'll get it done, along with changing the fork oil and lube/adjust steering head bearings one or five evening this weeks. :)

I haven't slept in three weeks so I am sitting here rambling again tonight.

Thanks for asking.

jdj

Back