Good Sunday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
It is Currently 72 with a High of 92 and heat index of 102 today.

Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Maximum heat Index readings around 102.

I've gotta see the kids off for home in Indiana and get ready for church this morning. My grandson is staying with us a week or so and we have a birthday party to go to this afternoon on the motorcycle. A riding club friend of mine is celebrating 50 today and his girlfriend is giving a Pizza Party for him.

Y'all have a great God filled day day.

jdj

Tox we are real disappointed that we could not get together this year... But, we understand that you had more than a plate full...

Good morning to everyone...

Greg, wish it coulda happened but family drama, storms (that knocked out power, cell tower and put a tree down over the only road out of the cottage) conspired against us. The fishing was off but I managed a few nice ones, my wife has the camera in Chicago and I will post them next week. Spent a lot of time on the water with my daughter though and that was a good thing. You, Corey and TJ will have to head down here in the winter for some hot side action!!

TOXIC

Now don't say that if you don't mean it 'cause you will break my achy-breaky heart you devil!:wub::wub::wub:

Hey Bill in VA... I thought it was going to be up to me to invite people to the hot side this year?? Oh, how soon we forget..I was sooooo happy and excited about that too.

"Broken Hearted" Uncle Billy

Unlcle Billy - NAH, read my other post. Gotta try and keep Toxic happy!

Back