Good Sunday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

Looks like it is going to be another hot one her today but at least the sun is shinin. :D

We're off to church, y'all have a great day

jdj

Good Mornin' Everyone. Yep, the sun's out here after another day of rain but it's supposed to be hot. Looks like another day sittig around the pool.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning, I'm getting ready to go to the beach and try my luck at surf fishing for 4 days. Anybody wanna tell me what's edible? I know Spot, Croaker, Flounder, Bluefish, Mackerel/Whiting and best of all Striper but what else might I catch that I can eat? What else might I catch other than rays and shark?

TOXIC

Morning/afternoon everybody...

Just getting "over" fishing the FLW Tour Event on Green Bay... Unbelieveable fishery... Ted Takasaki was leading day three with over 94 lbs of walleyes... You do the math... 65lbs after day two... 30+ lbs a day (5 fish limit)... Green Bay is an unreal fishery...

I, on the other hand, fished it as a co-angler so the places and methods were no6t mine to know or decide... And, while I had people for partners every day, they didn't have Ted's success at finding and catching fish... I finished just below 100...LOL My travel partner, however finished 12th and another member of our walleye club finished 16th.

Still, a fantastic week...

Good morning everyone. Hot and sunny here in east TN today.

Steve

Back