Good Sunday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks.

It's 52 here this morning and sun is shining, what a day for biking, fishing or just being outdoors.

I seem to have picked up a stinking sinus infection and bronchitus on top everything else so other than church I'l be sitting around the house as usual I guess.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Good morning JDJ and everyone. JDJ, sorry your even more under the weather. Hang in there buddy and I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm not sure of the temps right now, but it's supposed to hit 63 here in east TN today! I sure wish that I still had a boat, I'd use it today. I've come to an agreement in principle with my G3 dealer, just have to work out the details.

Man, what a llllloooonnngg 12 hr. night at work last night, I was bored to tears! 15 minutes to go.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I have mine put away til spring because I haven't been up to going out in the cooler weather. If you haven't got a boat by spring you are welcome to ride over this way and go out with me, I need someone to teach me a few tricks anyways. I would like to take the boat down to Nick-a-Jack this summer and meet up with the Chattanooga and Georgia family for a reunion if we can work it out.

Good Mornin' Everyone.. Good grief, can't we all be healthy for a least one day?:wacko::)

It's overcast here and I think it's going to rain. It's one of those lazy mornings. The dogs aren't even moving.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning all!! Well we have fog this morning. It's suppose to get up into the 70's today. What a winter here in south Louisiana. Sorry to hear yourfeeling bad JDJ. Hope the rest of the day gets better for you.

Barry:rolleyes:

The rain past through here last night and left winds in the twenty to thirty mph range. The Weatehr Channel says gusts in the forty mph are possbile. I thought about heading to Herrington Lake this morning, but I think I'll keep the boat in the garage and look for another day soon to get a line wet.

Lake Wind Advisory - URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR RUTHERFORD COUNTY VALID FROM SUN JAN 29 2006 04:01 AM CST UNTIL SUN JAN 29 2006 04:00 PM CST.

/O.EXT.KOHX.LW.Y.0004.000000T0000Z-060129T2200Z/ STEWART-MONTGOMERY-ROBERTSON-SUMNER-MACON-CLAY-PICKETT-BENTON- HOUSTON-HUMPHREYS-DICKSON-CHEATHAM-DAVIDSON-WILSON-TROUSDALE- SMITH-JACKSON-PUTNAM-OVERTON-FENTRESS-PERRY-HICKMAN-LEWIS- WILLIAMSON-MAURY-MARSHALL-RUTHERFORD-CANNON-DEKALB-WHITE- CUMBERLAND-BEDFORD-COFFEE-WARREN-GRUNDY-VAN BUREN-WAYNE-LAWRENCE- GILES- 401 AM CST SUN JAN 29 2006 ...LAKE WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON... THE LAKE WIND ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON. SOUTH WINDS BETWEEN 15 AND 30 MPH WILL POSE A PROBLEM FOR BOATING ACTIVITIES ON AREA LAKES. MOTORISTS ON HIGHWAYS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR CROSSWINDS. A LAKE WIND ADVISORY INDICATES THAT WINDS WILL CAUSE ROUGH CHOP ON AREA LAKES. SMALL BOATS WILL BE ESPECIALLY PRONE TO CAPSIZING.

Gitty up! Went to the Baltimore boat show for the first time yesterday. All pleasure boats. Oh, there was one PT175 from the BPS tracker marine. That is it as far as bass boats. I figured since I was only 15 minutes from the BPS in Hanover, Md., I would venture over there. Another waste of time. One 929, one 640('05), and one 700('05). I asked the salesman, who never got off his rear to come over to me, where all the Nitro's are. His response, "That's what I'm wondering too, but it is still winter." Yes, I walked away.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Morning all...

Hope you get over that cold quick JDJ... Winter colds are the worst because we're cooped up inside...

Good Afternoon Mates!

I don't get on much at work anymore. Too darn busy. We have 5 positions open. Ugh! Need to fill them soon.

It's getting warmer here in Nashtucky. I have spring fever really bad. I want to go fishing!!! I went to pay my slip rental and Percy Priest is WAY up. The piers were flooded and the spaces where I usually park were under water. Lots of rain lately I guess. Better than snow!

How all is well with everyone.

Cheers!

Back