Good show on Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Got the chance to meet and spend some quality conversational time with Gary Klein and Davy Hite on Saturday. What a couple of characters. Super nice guys and really down to earth, but Davy is a riot. Gary has a very different sense of humor, but funny just the same. We had a great event. Even though it WAS a Triton dealer, I got to meet with my Minn Kota and Mercury reps and swapped #'s with a lot of other local anglers. Too bad the weather was bad. But if anyone ever gets the chance to meet Gary, pick his brain on dropshotting. That guy has it down to a science. Literally.

I got the opportunity to spend some time with Gary at the ESPN outdoor games when they came to Folsom Lake last Summer. Let me say I think Gary is the most verstile angler there is and value his opinions. He was great, He fished with Shaw at the event and Shaw had nothing but great things to say about Gary and Dropshotting. Us left coast folks use that technique all the time as you know.

Gary is Great and pick his brain if ya ever meet him, there is a whole life of knowledge inside that brain.

Mark

Back