Good Saturday Morning To All

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Good mornin' to all, again. Gonna try and hit the water again this morning. Winds have died down so hopefully it won't be too bad. Gunny, Tritonglenn and Mike C are supposed to stop by to pick up passes so I won't be alone on the lake this morning.

Have a great Saturday. I know I wil 'cause not only am I going fishing for a few hours I have a granddaughter coming to visit for the weekend.

Morning to the US gang! Sat 8pm here, putting the boys to bed, gonna grab a beer and Beka and I are gonna watch I am Legend. A nice day (saturday) here in Shanghai for mid-Feb, was in the upper 40s. Eli and I went to cubscouts, they did their tools section (arrr, arrr, arrr... More power!!!!), gardening and wood project building all outside.

Trep

Sorry Bill, Glen couldn't make it this morning, and I can't do it by myself with my back, we are going to try for tomorrow. Give me a call today Bill and let me know how you did, hope you got some good one!!

(540) 582-8388

Good Mornin' Y'all...

Nothing much happening here except cold<brrrr>... I'm thinking of driving down to

Bill in Va's and catching some Bass and then going swimming:p.. I hope all are ok..

Darn Gunny I forgot about your back. Whatever you do please take care of that, ok?

If I ever get down there when you are maybe two bad backs can launch one boat:D What do you think?:rolleyes:

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Back