Good Saturday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go get'em Bubby!

Nice to "meet" you yesterday Pondscum at work!

I'm off after lunch with Eli to get some fishing!!

Dad and I are going to hit some farm ponds this afternoon. Its supposed to be 75 and windy today. The area lakes water temps are still in the low 40's. Chris F.

Hey Tox- Me anmd a buddy are headed to Bill's Hot Side tomorrow, we'll be thinking of ya ' !

Had a good time everyone! My grandson and I caught and realeased 18 bass. Nothing big, but we had fun. Everything caught on spinner baits.

Bubby:)

Gilbert, where did you go to catch 18 bass? I live in Baton Rouge and have had to resort to speck and red fishing recently because the bass fishing has been so tough. I do most of my fresh water fishing on Toledo Bend, but have been trying to learn the area around south LA for bass. Any tips or locations?

I have been getting pretty good at the speck and red fishing. I have enjoyed catching and eating them, but nothing can replace bass fishing in my opinion.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and make some fishing friends here in Louisiana. Thanks,

-Jordan

Latest posts

Back