Good Sat'day mornin - all

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, cool and beautiful here in E. Texas this morning. Been working on the fishing gear (finally), and having some new pilings put on/under the dock today. The team that will be doing it, does it as most in this part of the state do it: Muscle Power and a 55lb Sledge. They sharpen the ends of the piling(s), then drive them in by hand with the sledge.

Shad have moved up some, so the LM bite has been nice this week in the evenings. As it has warmed up a little, the shad moved back out, but aren't far away. The LM are really feeding, stocking up for the winter.

Crappie fishing has been good for me neighbor, so wife and I going to try and get out later today or tomorrow, to see if we can catch some slabs.

Have a great weekend.

Tex :rolleyes:

Morning Tex & everybody else :wacko: Tex sounds like a good plan to me. Nice day here in Mi. so going to try to get some outside stuff done for winter sets in:wacko:& watch the game.GO BLUE.

i hit the potomac this morning and manged 39 bass, all on cranks, they are feeding up,but once its over its time for some hot side action. hope everyone has a great weekend.

mike c

is it just me or is this year going by quick, there less than 60 days left in the year.

Morning (Sunday) here! Took the kids and a friend to one of the local zoos, lets just say i've seen better treated animals, but the kids had a lot of lessons (don't feed zoo animals junk food, don't tease the animals, and how should animals should be treated and caged/taken care of...)

Trep

Back