Good Sat Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good morning to all and hope you all have tight lines today.

I went out fishing yesterday and did OK. No tounreys this weekend. May go out today and tomorrow too for fun and try new stuff. The weather is to be in the high 50's to low 60's this weekend in GA.

Dan

Morning all, Dan where do you fish in Ga? I usually go to either hartwell or Oconee..

Morning everyone. Very foggy here in E. Texas this morning. Got to go do some shopping, but that includes a stop at Academy for some new crappie poles!

Tex

Good morning all. Have a great Saturday and only wish I was on the lake fishing but the wind is running at 25 mph with gusts to 40 so we are going to the movies instead.

Morning, just got back from the BPS and only spent $20. Ofcourse I did spend over $100 in Bass Reward points too!

By the way, if anyone wants a lcok and stow for a 115 Opti they do fit. It is not advertised on the box, web site etc... but the tried one on a 115 for me today and fit like a charm.

Have a nice weekend!

Randy!

ddennis, I fish Allatoona almost every week with a club "The Dead Sea Mafia. We have a cool web site, www.deadseamafia.com . The lake is 15 min. from my house so it's easy to get out so often.

Dan

ddennis, if your ever in the area let me know and we can hit the lake.

Good Morning (Sunday here gang) from Shanghai. Glad you got out Dan, keep finding the fish!!

Trep

Good Morning Ya'll, (Sunday for me too Trepper, Korea). My local fishing contacts say the fishing picks up mid-april, so I'm looking forward to that. He says most of the locals fish for carp and they kill any incidental bass they catch, thinking they compete with the carp. What a shame. Looking forward to catching my first "Korean" bass though! Ya'll have a good one.

Jim

Latest posts

Back