Good Night Y'All

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just wanted to be different. :D You've missed me, I know it!!!:lol:

Good night....

Finally a post for the few of us who aren't at a computer all morning. :)

Steve
4631.gif

Little early for Goodnight isn't it? You got to remember, I'm a party guy. I won't go to bed until at least, er, uhm, oh 9 or so...:p

Uncle Billy

Steve R, I am glad to see your little guy is cheering for my Colts!

He might as well, it didn't do much for us this crappy season.:(:(

I'm at a loss on who to root for. Both Indy and N.E. have always been pains in the Steeler's azzez.

If you don't tell Bob, I root for the Colts. ;)

Where is that wanker? I have a one bank Guest charger that belongs to him. Need to send it back to him cuz I never used it.

Well since the post has already been hijacked....:) I was born in Indy and even though I live in MD I root for the Colts and was not a very popular guy last Saturday. I think I had the first Indianapolis Colt T-shirt in the state of MD. Right after they moved, it caused more than one or two adult conversations. But what the heck.

One of my best. A guy I went to high school with worked for the Colts and moved with the team, he came into the club I was working at one night. He tells me even though he still worked for the Colts he would never wear that shirt around here. I tell him thats fine, thats why I wear cowboy boots. So I explain that I can't run in them so I will just have to kick the $hit out of you if you want trouble. :lol:

BF

lol @ Dewey. I like it!

I was testing out my new cell phone and punched in this site, went to this thread and thought my phone was all jacked up. No wonder it couldn't handle your post. :)

As a midnight shift worker, I guess I can get in on both posts. Even though I'll be up all night, I wish you all a good night. As a big TN VOLS fan I'm pulling for the Colts because of Payton. We still love him here in knoxville.

Steve

Steve,

I've been a Colts fan since they were in Baltimore and Johnny was the quarterback.

Teri,

Wanker??? LOL!! Sell the charger in the Swap and Sell here or on ebay or send it to me. I already have a spare 3 bank sitting in my house in case the one in my boat craps out.

Bob G.

I will sell it and send you the proceeds. You must be in love cuz you aint around any more.

Teri, don't let him fool you, he's in loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee and acting like he's 18 again if you know what I mean. Right Bobby Bob....

Buzz

Buzzy,

I thought I could confide in you!! LMMFAO!!

Bob G.

Bob, I am glad you are happy. Funny how life changes, isn't it? You deserve it!

Back