Good Morning!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Let me be the first to wish everyone a very Good Morning!! We're watching the weather downhere in La. It looks like Erin will hit lower Texas. Hope those guys make out okay. I'm worried about Dean. Already started the preps just to be ready. I don't wish any hurricane for anybody, but I hope it doesn't hit us. We are still trying to get back on our feet. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

Barry from La. :)

Barry,

Back at ya this morning. We are getting some rain here in Houston, but it looks like central Texas is going to get soaked again. And they don't need it.

As to Dean, watch out gas prices will jump this weekend just because they said it was heading into the Gulf. We sure don't need another one to stir things up.

See ya,

Ed

Morning all, from E. Texas (must be a 'gulf coast morning' on NTOWS). We are supposed to get some rain today/tomorrow - but not really from the storm down by the coast. Agree with Barry, the other one brewing out in the Gulf could pose some big problems early next week.

Have a great day.

Tex

I thought I would give my 2 cents from Mobile,AL. Here we need the rain but not another huricane. Inshore fishing has been great but bass and bream haven't recovered yet.

Between Ivan and Katrina: I lost my house in Mississippi and had damage to my home in Mobile.

The long range forcast has Dean in the same area as Erin is now. The trend has been moving west, Florida in 04 and 05, Alabama in 04 and 05, Mississippi in 05, Louisiana in 05. Good luck Texas in 07. I hope this is wrong.

Troy

Back