Good Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all going to walk for cancer this AM & then going fishing with my boy:D You all have a great day:)

Morning all, kids have been in a "lock in" sleep over at school, gotta pick them up at 8am.

Local water safety day at the beach with a fishing contest for the kids. Taking the boys and meeting up with some of their friends/families.

Major and Greg, and everyone else - Get some FISH!

Trep, I was wondering what happened to Noah? He never made it up here to gather animals 2 by 2. Now I know, he had a lock in. Oh well, we can put the Ark building on hold, it's supposed to be sunny and in the 80's today!!!

Good morning everyone and good JUJU:cool: to Major Mark and Greg.

Steve

Good mornin to all. Up in Michigan this weekend and going to hit the water next weekend. Hope all have a great weekend and be safe.:D

Hey Dan - Beka just left for your house, with another car load of stuff for the Garage sale. Boys and I are heading out in a few hours for the kids water safety thing at Gaults.

Good luck with your mom's Garage sale today, and drive safely home tomorrow.

Trep

Good morning folks, it's a great looking day here so far but all I am going to do is sit on my butt I guess. :)

Great Morning,,,Slept In had to kick the girl out of the bed but waited for a few..HEE HEE JR:D P.S. Nascar time lady had to go.......6;00 pm should say good evening:rolleyes:

Back