Good Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Windy, and snowing hard here this 20th day of December 2005. Temps in the low twenties and dropping. Suppose to be in the 40's by this weekend. It should be a good weekend for partridge hunting.:rolleyes::)

Good morning

Shoot, it's 15 here. I guess I'll have to postpone my skinny dippin for a spell.:D

Mornin' all! 13 degrees here right now. No prediction of snow so far. Last year during the Christmas Break from school we rec'd about 16", and hopefully that will not happen again this year.

I'm in. Morning all. Do you guys wait 'til the last minute to do your Christmas shopping, or are you on the ball and all done? I procrastinate. Luckily my wife does most of the gift buying. I did make it over to Anne Arundel Mills Mall(Bass Pro Shop is an anchor) last Friday. Only problem is I never made it into the Mall. I'm wondering how my wife would feel about a new baitcast rod and reel combo? Seemed like a good idea at the time.:)

Aaron,

I'm lucky this year, my wife said I am to weak to go shopping so she did not want anything except the same thing I want. That is to have the kids and g-kids I haven't seen in a couple of years here for Christmas and that is going to happen so we are good this year.

Having said that I will have to send the daughter out to get them ear rings she's been eyeing and then figure out how to get her b-day present since she was born on Dec 28th.

Oh well I thought I had it made. :D:lol:

Morning everyone. the Weather man says it's gonna be a warm brown Christmas here. Got a week or so off from school so I won't be on here after tomorrow.

fatrap

Back