Good Morning Wednesday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Good morning everybody.... I'm off to work so have a nice day...

Morning Everyone: I'm at work. Rainy cool and windy this morning. Hope things improve by this weekend.:(

Good morning Greg, Bassin Fool and everyone else. Mostly cloudy, off and on rain and cool here today. Believe I'll finish up on some small indoor stuff around home today, then it's off to work @ midnight.

Steve

Good morning folks,

I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed day.

jdj

Wednesday : Areas of dense morning fog. Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Wednesday night : Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Thursday : A few showers early with partly cloudy skies late. High 74F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Thursday night : Partly cloudy skies early. Showers and a possible thunderstorm developing later at night. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Friday (24 hours) : Thundershowers. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Saturday (24 hours) : More sun than clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

Sunday (24 hours) : Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.

Great morning all. 51deg now on its way to 71 and 30% chance of rain. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Morning it is.....not sure about being good!!! Seems like it's been raining off and on forever! And more rain is in the forecast! I fished last Saturday in the wind and rain....looks like I better get used to it. At least my BPS rain gear kept me dry!!!!!

Bob G.

Back